oP group Germany is a team of engineers and scientists with 15 years experience in the fields of simulation, signal processing,
artificial intelligence, and financial algorithms. We've created the Zorro
and the Gamestudio development systems. We offer consulting and programming services in the following areas:
- Model-based trading systems for options, futures, stocks, Forex,
ETFs, or CFDs.
- Data-mining trading systems with pattern detection or deep learning algorithms.
- Portfolio rebalancing systems ("Robo-Advisors") with momentum, mean-variance,
or other optimization algorithms.
- Trading systems based on published research papers.
- Trading system implementations from books or magazines.
- Testing and coding HFT systems (C, assembler, HLSL, or VHDL).
- Broker API or data feed implementations (FIX, REST, and proprietary protocols).
- Languages: C/C++, MQL4/5, R, Python, CUDA, Intel assembler, HLSL, VHDL.
With about 500 trading systems or analyzing tools programmed in the last 4 years, we're probably the leading
software development service for trading firms and private traders. Some insight in system development processes gives our blog The Financial Hacker. We can develop, optimize, and test your trading system with walk forward analysis, Monte Carlo analysis, and bias / reality check algorithms.
For outsourcing your programming task, please write us at email@example.com and describe your project. If required, please download our NDA here. We realize your trading system based either on
described entry and exit rules, or on a financial model of a certain price curve anomaly or market inefficiency. Your system will be delivered in commented source code with six months support and warranty, together with a brief analysis. For further information, please read how to develop a strategy. We can support you at any stage of the development process.
oP group Germany GmbH
63549 Ronneburg, Germany
Tel: +49 6184 929775 (CET office hours)
Fax: +49 6184 929778
Skype: oP group Germany
Zorro version 1.66.5 was released and is available on the download page. This version
offers a self-verification algorithm for live trading, improved machine learning
algorithms, a new Z strategy, and many other new features and improvements. The complete feature list can be found on the What's New page.
A comparison table of Zorro vs. TradeStation™ vs. Metatrader™ can be found on the FAQ page.