XTB is a low-commission broker offering a wide range of tradable instruments.
For opening a demo account, go to:
https://www.xtb.com/en/demo-account. XTB offers free access to their API.
The connection is made through TCP sockets. Link to API their documentation:
allows to connect to their API from Zorro. It was written by Olivier Mallet in
Win32 C++ under Visual Studio 2017. It can be downloaded from
https://github.com/olmallet81/XTBZorroPlugin. The project is MIT-licensed;
see the contained LICENSE.md file for more details. To install the plugin,
simply place the binary file XTB.dll in the Plugin
folder where Zorro is installed.
Zorro login fields
- History is not supported, since XTB does not provide any historical data
- Market and limit orders are supported. The plugin caps limit/stop orders
to 50% of the opened trade current position, otherwise the API does not
close a trade with such an order attached.
- A log file is automatically generated at each connection to XTB and
dumped into the folder C:\Zorro\Log\XTB by default. To
adjust this path to your own Zorro folder path, please modify the line 63 in
the header file XTB.h.
- The source code of the plugin is available on the author's GitHub page.
- This plugin was not developed by oP group. For support or reporting problems, please contact the author on his GitHub account or on the Zorro user forum.
Supported broker commands
The plugin supports the brokerCommand function with the following commands:
- GET_TRADEPOSITION (new command added for getting the
current position on a trade by its id)
- SET_PATCH (returns 16 as rollover and commission
computation are not implemented yet)
- SET_LASTCONNECTION (new command added for setting the
last connection date for getting all closed trades since the last
Brokers, broker plugin, brokerCommand
► latest version online