Saxo Bank Plugin
Saxo Bank is a Danish broker that provides currencies, stocks, and ETFs. The
Saxo Bank plugin
was designed specifically to work with Saxo Bank's V2 Web API. You need Zorro S for using the plugin.
For using the Saxo plugin you need either a valid API token, or a Client ID and Secret. The steps:
- On the Saxo Bank OpenAPI website, create a live or demo "application"
for your trading sessions.
- In the form on the application website, enter
the Redirect URL.
- If you have a permanent token, enter it in the User
field, and keep the Password field empty.
- If you have no token, enter the client id in the User field, and the
secret in the password field.
- Start the session. With no token, you will be redirected to a website
where you enter your credentials.
- Zorro will then automatically request a token and start trading.
||Token or Client ID
||Empty or Secret
Example account list entries:
Supported broker commands
The Saxo plugin supports the brokerCommand function with the following commands:
- The SAXO API is NFA compliant.
The NFA flag must be set, no long and short positions
must be open simultaneously, and positions must be closed in FIFO compliant
way. Virtual hedging mode is recommended.
MT4 bridge, Sierra bridge
► latest version online