Dukascopy is a Swiss bank and ECN broker with a Java-based API. The Dukascopy plugin was developed by Jürgen Reiss and supports Forex trading on demo and real accounts.
For using the Dukascopy plugin you need to install the Java Development Kit:
- Download and install the latest 32-bit Java JDK from Oracle. Make sure it is the 32-bit version (x86 suffix) since the plugin DLL is a 32-bit library. In case you already have a recent 32-bit JDK installation you might skip this step.
- Add the \jre\bin and the \jre\bin\client folders to the front of your Path environment variable (here is a howto). Your Path environment variable should now begin like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\jre\bin;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\jre\bin\client;
... further paths ...
- Start Zorro. You should now be able to select Dukascopy from the [Account] scrollbox.
Enter your Dukascopy user name and password in the Zorro fields. Now you're ready to trade with Dukascopy.
- Currently only Forex is supported (no Stocks, CFDs, binary options, etc.).
- The history downloading from Dukascopy servers is sometimes not reliable; just try again in case of errors.
- The source code of the Dukascopy plugin can be downloaded from https://github.com/juxeii/dztools.
- This plugin was not developed by oP group. For support or reporting problems, please contact the author on his GitHub account or on the Zorro user forum.
Supported broker commands
The plugin supports the brokerCommand function with the following commands:
- brokerCommand(SET_PATCH, patch)
- brokerCommand(SET_ORDERTEXT, text)
Links, order, brokers, broker plugin,
MT4 bridge, IB bridge, FXCM plugin
► latest version online